- Will help impoverished families and students pay their rent or find affordable housing;
- Beneficiaries will be identified through their income and net worth, and also through the number of their dependants;
- Will help low income families pay education fees for their children, including books and stationnery. Funds will be directly paid to the educational establishments;
- Recipients selected according to their income ;confidentiality and all applicable laws will be respected;
- Special emphasis for technical training, especially those branches with good prospects in the job market;
- On-the-job training for graduating students through partnership with the private sector;
- Communications activities to promote the respect of human rights and human development.
- Provide the needy with medicine and medical treatment;
- Provide qualified medical facilities with financial assistance and help establish clinics in remote and destitute regions;
- Instate a fund to finance a collective medical insurance plan for the needy.
- Food banks will be established.
- Provide legal assistance for the needy to help them defend themselves and resolve disputes that may have an impact on their livelihood (their jobs or their homes, for instance). This legal assistance will also be available for victims of oppression and discrimination;
- Retired lawyers and legal experts will be approached and requested to voluntarily help the needy. The foundation will also seek help from legal cabinets who are ready to provide legal advice for no charge or for affordable fees.
How To help implementing these programs?
International Christian Foundation for Social Security and Human Development in Lebanon and the Middle East is a Canadian non-profit organization incorporated on June 8, 2008 under Canadian law.